- Kirsten Gillibrand, for reelection to the United States Senate representing New York
- Joe Morelle, US House Representative for NY's 25th Congressional District
- Jen Lunsford, for NY State Senate District 55
- Jeremy Cooney, for NY State Senate District 56
- Fatimat Reid, for Monroe County Family Court Judge
- Zuleika Shepard, for Monroe County Family Court Judge
The members of Indivisible Rochester engaged the candidates, including “Meet the Candidate” events, and required candidates to complete group developed questionnaires to gauge their alignment with the goals and values of Indivisible Rochester and our mission of progressive change for the Rochester community.
The endorsement of Indivisible Rochester reflects our confidence in their ability to be effective and ethical leaders, making a real difference for all of the people of Rochester while protecting fundamental civil and human rights.
With our endorsement, Indivisible Rochester commits our own resources to support their campaigns through grassroots action - engaging our neighbors and community to inform and energize voters.
Congratulations to all of the Indivisible Rochester endorsees and we’re excited to work with you to win for Rochester!
General Election Day 2018 is Tuesday, November 6th - we encourage every citizen to get out and vote.
Post a Comment